Buying hardware and software isn’t just a process of order fulfillment for our team. For 20 years, we have been more than just a reseller, providing value with consulting, design, implementation, and training services. We offer several procurement and pre-sales services to our clients or on a project basis. Learn how we can support your technology requirements by viewing the services below.
- With a wide assortment of products and services available to your organization, the pre-sales team can assist you in finding the unique solution that suits your business requirements. Our pre-sales team can help you with discovery, preparation, demonstrations, RFPs, and proposal assistance by understanding what you need.
- Implementation services help quick up the time to value and lower the total cost of ownership by assisting you to stay focused on your core business. We provide expert assistance in developing implementation plans.
- Providing support after installation is as essential as providing the technology. Through Managed IT Services, you can get round-the-clock support and access to training services for your staff.
- Services dedicated to ensuring that all supplies, materials, equipment, and services are procured at the lowest possible cost. Cost is the optimum combination of price, quality, availability, and service. The procurement department manages suppliers and develops purchasing strategies that meet your organization’s budgetary and other operational requirements.
- Do you have difficulty keeping track of what you bought, when, and warranty expirations? Let us help you manage your IT investment lifecycle. Our tools provide detailed access to serial numbers, purchase dates, asset assignments, and renewal dates.
- At the partner level, we receive many benefits from distributors and manufacturers like deal registration priority, promotions, funding, and more. We pass these benefits to our clients to create an irreplaceable business relationship.