Security used to be easier for everyone. You installed antivirus (AV) solutions, trained your employees, instructed them not to click on unknown links, and kept up-to-date software and websites. AV solutions have helped small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) keep them for several years. However, the threat patterns are changing continuously, and SMBs require different protection to combat these growing sophisticated, severe attacks. AV solutions rely on signatures to detect any threat, but the latest threats don’t use signatures and may slip through and enter the company’s networks undecting.
Weaponized documents that may be harmless PDF attachments in emails but implement attacks once they enter network
Fileless threats that don’t need downloads but execute from memory, making them difficult to identify
Zero-day threats find an unknown computer vulnerability and exploit it quickly. It does so fast that before software or hardware providers can issue updates.
Continued ransomware attacks can disable IT networks as cyber attackers and then demand huge ransoms to restore data and services
– Help prevent ransomware by rolling back devices to their pre-infection state
– Use artificial intelligence(AI) to detect and prevent both current and emerging threats, with continual updates to the platform
– Monitor processes before, during, and after execution to prevent new threats from slipping.
– Monitor your systems in real-time.
– Keep device performance fast with continual monitoring
– Can’t roll back to a pre-infection state, increasing your ransomware risks.
– Use signatures to identify threats, meaning capabilities lag behind cyber-attackers latest strategies.
– Fly blind during execution, creating an entry point for new threats from savvy attackers.
– Rely on daily or weekly scans, increasing your risks.
– Can slow down your device performance with long scans
Get peace of mind by using Managed EDR to roll back any devices to their pre-threat state. Click and restore machines that are infected to a fully productive state, no matter which strain of ransomware is holding them hostage. Moreover, there's no need to pay expensive ransoms to cyberattackers. Our Managed EDR Services pay for themselves by keeping you secure.
Increase overall employee productivity Get rid of threats that outwit traditional AV solutions and maintain quick and efficient device performance, creating fewer distractions that affect employee productivity.
Let the experts help you
Now, you don’t have to put their efforts into spending time trying to support and manage your systems and security. You can focus on growing the business with ongoing support from your managed services provider.