Skip to content
How To Prepare For Your Interview:
- We recommend that both men and women for all interview stages wear conservative professional attire.
- Always dress for success. It is safe to wear a plain navy or a dark-colored business suit.
- Make sure to research the employer and position you are interested in and be on time.
- We do not represent candidates that do not possess the knowledge and passion about the position that they are applying for. Remember that not being prepared tells an employer that you do not respect their time.
- Make sure to be on time. Do not be late and do not show up 30 minutes early. You can make a trial run to the interview location the night/day before and then make sure you allow time for travel. If you arrive 30 minutes early, you can review notes, check your attire, spruce yourself up, and then walk in 5 minutes before the interview time.
- Bring at least 3 copies of your resume.
- Prepare and bring a copy of your references.
- Bring a pen and notebook to takes notes during the interview.
- Prepare questions to ask during the interview.
- Greet everyone in the office with a smile and hello.
- Make sure to fill out all applications neatly and completely because you are being judged on all steps in the procedure.
- Make sure to write down notes to help you remember the highlights of the interview (write down your questions, impressions, and notes about your performance). This will help you in the future interviews and writing thank you letters.
- Directly after any client interview, make sure to call your Scion Staffing Account Executive to provide feedback on the interview. (All feedback is critical)
- ALWAYS email, mail, or drop off a thank you letter within 24 hours, preferably the same day you interview.